I am a Certified Celebrant with the Humanist Assocation of Ireland and the Celebrant Institute & Foundation in the state of New Jersey. I am also a state registered Solemniser with the HSE/Office of the Registrar General therefore I am fully licensed to preform legal weddings in the Republic of Ireland.
As well as conducting the legal aspects of your wedding I will get to know you as a couple and handcraft a ceremony that is light-hearted and touching yet all encompassing and inspiring. We will work together to write a unique and personalized ceremony that is a true reflection of your love and special relationship. It is YOUR day so you should have the ceremony that is a perfect fit for you. I will only use words, rituals and vows that you are comfortable with. Every word of your ceremony script will have your final approval before the big day.
- Contact me for a chat and to check my availability
- Meet to discuss your ceremony in more detail. This meeting usually takes about an hour. Based on this meeting I will then write a first draft of your unique script
- When complete, I email you the 1st draft for your imput
- I will then edit and amend the script until you are 100% with every word
- I send you a Final Draft for your approval
- On the big day I will perform your ceremony with warmth, humor and reverenance making all guests feel welcome and included. I will introduce readers, stage manage rituals and ensure the ceremony runs smoothly